Our restaurant will be open for meal collection Friday to Sunday each week.
How it works
- Fill in your name, email, and contact phone number
- Click what items you would like from the menu, and the quantity of each.
- Select a collection date and time to pick up from Tom’s.
- We will contact you to confirm your order & take payment.
- We will remind you with an email 1 hour before your chosen collection time.
- On arrival please come in the main door ( maintaining social distancing and wearing a face covering) up to the perspex screen and let us know your name and the time of the order. We will then bring your order up to the front for you when ready.
- If you are unable to come in, call us with your details and we will come outside with your order and place it in the boot of your car.
For delivery service please call the restaurant directly on 028 9146 1529 to place order and arrange delivery (Bangor area only, £2.50 charge per order).
No delivery service will be available when the restaurant is open for sit in customers.
Please note that we are unable to change or amend any of the dishes. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed with the Tom’s home service. Collection times are as follows:
Friday & Saturday 5pm – 8.30pm
Sunday 4pm – 7pm
Easter Sunday 4th April we will be open 3pm – 7pm
Ready to order?
To enjoy the Tom’s experience at home, please fill in the order form below.